• St. Mary's parish was founded in 1863.

  • The first resident pastor came in 1864.

  • The first parish church was built in 1865, made of wood, located at the NW corner of Third and Central Streets.

  • The second and present parish church was dedicated in 1899, made of brick, located at the NE corner of Third and Elm Streets.

  • The present parish hall was completed in December 1999.

  • Our church building seats 240 people on the main level.

  • We serve 200 households.

  • We have had 23 pastors in our history.

  • Diocese of Peoria statistics

 

Copyright 2009